Dragonary: Hatch Your Destiny

BiShares is incredibly proud of the well-rounded funds established so far. The success of our Game Fund and Ape Fund are backed by some incredible projects like Dragonary and its Coinary token (CYT).

Transport yourself to the magical land of Dragonaria and experience a digital world where gaming and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are bridged! An enchanting and colorful game with the opportunity to earn some money while playing. Sounds great right? That’s where the Coinary token comes into play.

No need to be skilled in the crypto sphere though, Dragonary is a free game that is easily accessible for any level, from novices to experts. Did you see that part about it being free to play? That is a major aspect of this game that sets it apart from so many other NFT blockchain games. So even if you start your adventure with an empty wallet, you certainly won’t end that way. In fact, you earn tokens just for playing. Throughout your Dragonary adventures, you can gain items and rewards along the way, all of which can be sold on the market for CYT.

The project was developed by a seasoned team that is composed of gamers with years of experience in the crypto ecosystem. They are an international group, spanning several countries within Latin America, such as Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, and Venezuela.

If it isn’t obvious by now, BiShares was drawn to the Dragonary project because of its mission to define the entirety of the game economy between players. With immediate and direct transfers, exchanges, and trades built into the game, we knew it was the perfect addition to not only the Game Fund, but the Ape Fund as well. Paired with the other tokens in each fund, both funds are stacked with undoubted success.

Dragonary did their Initial Ape Offering, or IAO, with ApeSwap, which has done IAOs for several other projects. They had initially gathered $600,000 USD.

To give the community a bit more of the background of the tokenomics, the Coinary Token (CYT) has a max supply of 1 billion tokens which will be distributed over 10 years. Every in-game purchase, breeding commission, and items fusion commission generates a burn of up to 80% of the cost of each purchase or commission with the remaining 20% being allocated to players. Currently listed at $0.12, CYT has a current fully diluted valuation of 121,673,686. Coinary hit an All-Time High a little over a month ago on August 19 at $0.70. As of September 17, there are 6.2 million burnt and redistributed CYT tokens with 4.03 million being rare account tokens, 1.24 million burnt tokens, and 930 thousand epic account tokens.

We are confident that Dragonary will be a leader in the GameFi sector. In just a short time, we have seen great enthusiasm and interest in the project. With a waiting list of over 500k players, the interest is high!

With its Content Creators’ program available, Dragonary is looking to expand well beyond those numbers, incentivizing content creators to spread the word about the game through Twitch, Facebook, YouTube and other streaming platforms. Through this, there are several reward opportunities such as:

  • Voting participation on new game designs and elements
  • Branding of 1 NFT with the creator’s channel, which can then be sold on the Marketplace with the potential to earn 90% of profits
  • VIP access to global events
  • A distinctive badge

Dragonary’s impressive roadmap shows that the team has a lot more in store for the game. With its first major update including 2 new base dragons for each element, new missions, new enemies, clans, and PvP between friends coming soon, Dragonary is in it for the long haul, as are we all here at the BiShares Game fund. Dragonary sees NFTs as the future of gaming and we are right there on board with them, confident that this is only the beginning!

Check out their website for more information: https://dragonary.com

BiShares are BSC decentralized Exchange Traded Funds (dETF’s) for safe crypto diversification